These hand-made dolls will be exhibited at the launch, 50 will be presented to media as invites, and the remaining given out as door gifts to all the guests at the end of the night. Each doll is to be dressed in different designs by people of various backgrounds (primarily fashion design) - designers, photographers, writers, shop owners - pretty much anyone who is in the industry, has design sense and can sew (I'm honoured). Such an exciting project XD
Okay can open now. This one censored already.
Hasni: We need to shop.Figa: Yes we do!
Hasni: What the?? You need to ask me "shop for what" so that I can reply "for Jay's gift".
Figa: OMG WHEN IS JAY'S BIRTHDAY?
Hasni: What the?? For her engagement party lah budak gemuk nombor 1.
Figa: Ish you ni what the what the. Haha okay cool! You cakap saja, kita pergi.Hasni: Cakap ngan budak belum mandi memang kena banyak what the.
Hasni: You taknak cakap byebye sebab taknak berpisah dengan I eh?
I was the model for Lancome Colour Design Apperentice. I was the canvas, the canvas that can talk, and take picture and listen to make up tips. So I shall share with you what I have learnt from the make up course and we can all learn how to perfect our make up, how to be a professional make up artist or even how to use cheap make up and still look good.
Naughty canvas, taking pictures while lesson was conducted.
Naughty canvas also went to the back of the class and took pictures.
But pictures of naughty canvas after the make up is done are not with her, omg why am I calling myself naughty canvas, oh because Im annoying like that. Anyway, make up tips!
First of all, I would like to explain to you that make up is about blending and covering imperfections, and doing surgery to the face without using knife only use concealer and dark tone foundation. And and make up is also about achieving the look you need to carry for certain occasions to suit your outfit. (This is what naughty canvas heard from the teacher)
If you follow the rules, step by step, you can never go wrong. Unless you are colour blind.
1. Cleanse, tone, mosturise. (Pamper skin first before proceeding)
2. Its all about complexion. Foundation (light first, as the base, continue with darker tone for shading) followed by blusher. Dark coloured foundation is your weapon people. This is to replace knife in plastic surgery. You must shade whichever parts you want to cut off. Three main parts : Jawline, under cheekbones, and sides of your nose.
3. Blend. You must blend the foundations because you would not want to look like you have one dark line along your jaw, like you have janggut. Tips: You can use eyeliner (but make sure you blend really well) if you dont have darker tone foundation for the shading. Next, apply powder or bronzer powder, your choice, to the whole face. Must blend. Everything must blend.
4. Enhance eyebrows with eyebrow pencil. Tips: Should get darker as the line reaches the end of the brow, not the other way around, to avoid looking fierce.
5. Apply eyeshadows and blend blend blend.
Different colour ideas.
6. Apply eyeliner. Tips: To avoid eyeliner from getting smudge, apply powdery stuff (eg. eyeshadow of the same colour as eyeliner) soon after you apply the eyeliner. If you want bigger eyes, I dont know how to give. But if you want bigger looking eyes, you should draw white eyeliner along the inner part of the bottom eyelid, followed by black eyeliner along the outer part.
7. Mascara. One stroke downwards and the rest are all upwards.
8. Highlight your features that you want to enhance. Highlight it with normal powder highlight or (cheaper) just use concealer. Areas you should highlight: T-zone, under the arch of eyebrows, along nose bridge and tip of your chin. Blend blend blend.
9. Draw out your lips with lipliner followed by lipstick with the shade of your choice and lipgloss. Tips: To avoid leaving your lipstick prints all over the place (coffee mug, your son's cheek, your teeth, some guy's collar), use colourless coating by Lancome, Juicy Coat (not advert).
Lancome Colour Design Apperentice is basically a competition looking for the next Lancome national make up artist. So on day two, the make up artists get to test their skill on the models (this is where all the other models come in). I was there on day two too, and I brought along my sister Liana! Whenever Im working and get to bring sis Liana along, or even better, to have her do the work together, I always feel like the bigger sister. Im so proud of my sister :')
Sisterhood! I love sisters! They tell you to get real.
The make up artist.
EH HOW COME MY ONE GOT NO FLOWER?
Evon, Sharon and Hanis.
Sharon and I couldnt stop giggling while the make up artists were doing their presentation. Some of them were really off theme. I mean seriously, mine was CEO/Manager look. HAHA.
My skin fet so tired after those make up sessions so I got myself this!
Inside it is actually this amazing plus relaxing facial mask, Brightening Botanical Hydrating Mask by Kiehl. I love the packaging of this product, so expensive looking wtf, it is expensive T_T
I just discovered that my webcam is fixed so yeah must camwhore.
Ekekekeke I love my webcam :P