Hasni? Is that you?
2. I am a big eater, complete with a reliable digestive system. (am I telling the world I shit everyday? haha. Tips: for those who dont have reliable digestive system can opt for bananas or dragonfruits, anything with fibres lah)
3. By the age of 1 I can already talk. And I amazed the wife of my father's friend by showing emotions (crying) while watching Wizard of Oz at the age of 4.
4. Growing up, Ive always looked up to my dad. And when kids at school called me Honeystars, I would shout back " BAGITAU DADDY KITA!" ("I'LL TELL MY DADDY!")
5. I like to create new games for me and my younger siblings to play just to kill time during fasting month, and one of it was a gameshow-like called 'Tropicana Adventure'. I was bad with creating names you see. So there are times when the name just popped up when we were already playing the game like Cikgu-cikgu, Masak-masak, Hospital-hospital or Jual-jual.
Figure 1.1 Lets have another round!
6. I love dogs as much as I love cats (and you know how much I love cats right). I guess I just love cuddly pets (they are like moving soft toys wah)! We Muslims are allowed to own dogs and touch dogs provided that the dog is dry. But sadly, we cannot touch it if its wet or our hand is wet. Otherwise Im sure I would have one sitting next to me right now (And wake up in the morning to a more chaotic scrabbley keyboard hoh). Preferably Golden Retriever omg! Why are they so adorable? Like the whole eyes is black, no need pupil-enlarging lenses,and so innocent-looking sumore got chubby paws. WHY??!
I want one. Dammit.
7. I have a theory, 90% of the time, fat babies will grow up into a slim person and vice versa. Go get your baby pictures!
8. I used to set up this small kindergarden for my brother called 'Tadika Clever' (I need to come up with much more creative names next time) because our family had a major downfall in 2000, so sending my little brother, Khairi, to a kindergarden was nearly impossible. Thats when I taught him how to read and write, and a little bit of maths along the way. And when he entered Standard 1 (7 years old), he was one of the brightest kid in school, he made me proud :')
9. At some point, I mistaken Tom Cruise for David Beckham. And now they are the best of friends. Does this mean I can predict the future hohoh?
10. My favourite holiday destination is Bandung, Indonesia. I went there and I bought the Indonesian school uniform and wore it the next day to walk around town.
11. I have single-eyelid and proud of it. Someone described me as 'The malay girl with chinese eyes' in one of her/his post and I couldnt stop smiling :D
12. I am a family-oriented person.
13. I love to keep myself occupied thats why I always find things to do like cleaning my Polly Pockets with cotton buds or imagining new creations like a TV set that can have range of chemicals to produce smell so that when you watch cooking shows yeah you know what I mean.
14. Listening to JJ and Rudy without freshly cooked hash brown in hand is never complete :D
18. Airports are such a cool place!
20. My favourite dessert is Gulap Jamun.
21. I remember drawing my teacher's face and putting bubble speech ("Why you never bring your book?") and passed it around the class after she scolded me. Then all my friends laughed and asked why am I so good in drawing T_T
23. I love organizing parties! Especially kids birthday parties since I have quite a number of younger sibs :) Then we would bake cupcakes and play limbo (dont you just love howlowcanyougodumdumhowlowcanyougodumdum).
24. My ultimate favourite fruit in the world is mangosteen.
Sleeping position also always the same nowadays.